- Women can now wear pants in Paris. An old law required them to ask permission from men.
- Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) has said that a tweet sent by Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) in which he referred to Iranian president Ahmadinejad as a “monkey” was racist
- British police stole the identity of dead children to infiltrate protest groups for decades without getting permission from the parents.
- French troops are leaving Timbuktu in an effort to wind down the French presence in Mali.
- The leader of the Syrian opposition wants talks with the Assad regime. Many Syrian rebels want Assad to step down before any talks begin.
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich has proposed implementing an income tax cut while raising taxes elsewhere.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!