- Kim Jong-Un has ordered more rocket launches after the success of the widely condemned launch earlier this week.
- A judge in North Carolina commuted the death sentences of three convicted prisoners after ruling that race played a role in jury selection.
- A tax reform bill submitted to the Greek parliament includes a new top tax rate of 42 percent on those earning more than €42,000 a year.
- Fox News contributor Steven Crowder has yet to ask police for help after being punched in the face during a right-to-work protest in Michigan. Crowder has said he would rather have an MMA-sanctioned fight with his assailant to settle the matter.
- It is looking increasingly likely that Sen. John Kerry will be the next Secretary of State.
- The Muslim Brotherhood will be holding rallies in Egypt ahead of tomorrow’s referendum on a controversial draft constitution.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.