- Your reminder for the day that the war in Afghanistan is not ending in 2014.
- The Obama Administration drafted rules for the use of drones in anticipation of a Mitt Romney win, because they did not think he was as wise as the Nobel Peace Prize winning president.
- The FBI is trolling Twitter for tips on insider trading and securities fraud. Top men.
- A Conservative member of Parliament in Britain wants patients to pay for their own medication when it comes to lifestyle-related conditions, because personal responsibility is not yet vestigial in the island country.
- The Egyptian president Muhammed Morsi met with the country’s top judges to insist his unilateral power-grab this weekend was just temporary.
- The Irish Republicans are eyeing a new terror campaign, according to the British press.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!