- 6 percent of respondents in an Ohio PPP poll said Mitt Romney deserves more credit for the death of Osama bin Laden than does Barack Obama.
- New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York City’s Mayor Michael Bloomberg and New Jersey’s Governor Chris Christie finally arrived at a deal on the 9/11 museum late last night. It was supposed to be open today, but it won’t be open for at least another year. The dispute was over the bill, which could reach $1.4 billion.
- Islamic extremists held a 9/11 rally outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta.
- An Afghan police commander and four civilians died in a suicide bomb attack close to the border with Turkmenistan.
- Morgan Stanley places the odds of Ron Paul being the next Fed chairman at 4 percent.
- There were Occupy protests as far as Hong Kong. That one, outside the headquarters of HSBC, is being evicted.