- My campaign isn't dead yet, insists Newt Gingrich.
- Obama says he's thrilled about not-so-thrilling jobs numbers.
- Afghanistan may not be quite poised to thrive after the U.S. pulls out.
- New Mexico mayoral election results in an empty office after the winner runs into a little trouble involving blackmail and lap dances.
- Same-sex marriage may get a boost in Maryland, courtesy of a divorce case.
- British granny bounced from doctor's office because her two-mile roundtrip drive makes Mother Earth cry.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.