- The Super Tuesday cage fight begins now. Four men will enter, only one will not cry himself to sleep tonight.
- Ron Paul's strategy: Focus on Alaska, Idaho, and North Dakota.
- A perfectly timed blast from Santorum's past: "We are seeing the fabric of this country fall apart, and it's falling apart because of single moms."
- Iran to allow UN nuke inspectors after all.
- Obama's mortgage relief plan will make it easier to refinance, cost $5 to $10 billion; won't require congressional approval.
- The Cal State and UC systems are now more expensive than Harvard, Yale.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Racism, Ron Paul and the Battle over the Right to Bear Arms: An Interview with Adam Winkler"