- Rick Perry drops out, endorses Newt Gingrich.
- APA diagnostic changes "would put an end to the autism epidemic."
- Ron Paul misses pro-life forum in order to vote down debt ceiling increase.
- FBI shuts down Megaupload.
- Another al Qaeda leader has been killed (via murder drone) in Pakistan.
- Obama simplifies tourist visa application.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign