- Sen. Jim DeMint's South Carolina advisors will all endorse Mitt Romney today.
- Organizing for America strategist: "Having the Republicans eat their own actually makes the Bain story more potent than we ever could."
- Solyndra employees could receive bonuses of up to $50,000 in exchange for not quitting their jobs.
- Is the GOP holding Rand Paul hostage?
- Swine flu is back.
- Video surfaces of U.S. Marines urinating on dead Afghans.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "3 Takeaways from the New Hampshire Primary"