- Even though the Iran assassination plot was like something out of a Leslie Nielsen movie (RIP), and even though the Mexican cartel member recruited for the job was actually a DEA agent, Rick Perry is using it as an excuse to call for a border fence, which he previously pooh-poohed.
- Reuters: "A number of financial advisers say their wealthy clients have told them they will not make political contributions this year, many for the first time ever." Why? Because they are not getting what they paid for!
- Fetus Fight continues: Obama says he'll veto any bill that restricts insurers from covering abortions.
- Is SunPower Corp. the next Solyndra? Possibly!
- How bad does it suck to be a corporate recruiter during a recession? This bad.
- Forty police officers in Acapulco resign.
Reason.tv: "Ravers vs. The Man: CA Bans LED Gloves and Pacifiers"