- A judge has upheld Illinois' decision to cancel its adoption contract with a Catholic charity following the passage of new gay rights laws.
- Jersey Shore cop arrests resident for filming him, allegedly beats up resident's brother.
- Missed opportunity: "Mexico's federal security spokesman on Monday rejected a state prosecutor's call for drug cartels to join in some kind of truce, saying the gangs must be arrested and disbanded instead."
- FBI investigates antiwar.com.
- Can Elizabeth Warren beat Scott Brown without Wall Street money behind her?
- News from the bowels of America, AKA K Street: "Influence peddlers who once worked for Libyan leader Muammar el-Qaddafi’s regime are scrambling to publicly sever ties with the strongman while their competitors are helping his country's rebels gain a valuable foothold in Washington."
New at Reason.tv: "Power to the Entrepreneurs: A conversation with USD law professor Donna Matias"