- June jobs report comes out today. The U.S. gained only 18,000 jobs in June, and May's reported unemployment has been revised from 9.1 percent to 9.2 percent.
- Former Bushies call for the development of a government-run Internet for financial transactions.
- Obama's open-government techtopians are leaving the White House.
- Was Project Fast and Furious/Gunrunner, the ATF program that led to the death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent, funded by the ARRA?
- Romney's playing the press like a fiddle.
- How the EPA sustains itself.
New at Reason.tv: "D.C. Taxi Heist: How a new law would screw drivers and riders"