- As president (lol), Jon Huntsman would "respect" New York's gay marriage law.
- Newt Gingrich (whose campaign is falling apart) takes a page from Rep. Ron Paul, calls for a Fed audit.
- Another congressional Democrat is facing a sex scandal.
- A group of Wisconsin lawmakers want Gov. Scott Walker to veto legislation that would hurt craft beer makers.
- Pres. Obama signs an executive order detailing cyberwar guidelines.
- Health and Human Service Secretary Kathleen Sebelius claims smoking creates "$200 billion a year in health costs that we clearly could spend better elsewhere."
- A rogue member of hacker group LulzSec is responsible for robbing Bitcoin/severely damaging its viability as a secure currency.
New at Reason.tv: "Ranking Freedom in the 50 States"