- North Dakotans band together to battle floods.
- Sen. Chuck Schumer thinks Bitcoin is "an online form of money laundering."
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation warns leakers: The Wall Street Journal and Al Jazeera reserve the right to sell you out.
- Tennessee bans the online transmission or display of images that are likely to "frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress."
- Washington intensifies its covert war in Yemen.
- Russia declares "total war" on drugs.
- Two elements are added to the periodic table.
- Time to cross "see a congressman's naked junk" off the bucket list.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Three Reasons Not to Fund Art with Taxes."