- The Wisconsin Senate orders the arrest of 14 absent Democratic lawmakers.
- Protesters in the Wisconsin capitol will no longer stay overnight.
- Legislators in Utah and other states flirt with alternative currencies.
- The Missouri House passes new restrictions on funeral protests.
- Accused cablegate leaker Bradley Manning is left naked for seven hours.
- Qaddafi pal Hugo Chavez offers to mediate the Libyan civil war; Libya's rebels say no.
- The Chinese government tells reporters they can lose their visas for covering protests.
- Barack Obama stays out of the NFL's labor dispute.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution