- The Wisconsin Senate orders the arrest of 14 absent Democratic lawmakers.
- Protesters in the Wisconsin capitol will no longer stay overnight.
- Legislators in Utah and other states flirt with alternative currencies.
- The Missouri House passes new restrictions on funeral protests.
- Accused cablegate leaker Bradley Manning is left naked for seven hours.
- Qaddafi pal Hugo Chavez offers to mediate the Libyan civil war; Libya's rebels say no.
- The Chinese government tells reporters they can lose their visas for covering protests.
- Barack Obama stays out of the NFL's labor dispute.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign