- Barack Obama releases a budget proposal.
- Anonymous launches AnonLeaks.
- Ron Paul wins the CPAC straw poll, and Gary Johnson finishes third.
- The Egyptian military dissolves parliament, continues extrajudicial detentions.
- The uprising in Gabon continues, as do better-known protests in the Arab world.
- Swiss voters reject an anti-gun referendum.
- The leading Wall Street lobby wants to keep the Dodd-Frank financial regulation law.
- A dubious decision at the Federal Trade Commission.
- The Solar System may have a ninth planet after all.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution