- Barack Obama releases a budget proposal.
- Anonymous launches AnonLeaks.
- Ron Paul wins the CPAC straw poll, and Gary Johnson finishes third.
- The Egyptian military dissolves parliament, continues extrajudicial detentions.
- The uprising in Gabon continues, as do better-known protests in the Arab world.
- Swiss voters reject an anti-gun referendum.
- The leading Wall Street lobby wants to keep the Dodd-Frank financial regulation law.
- A dubious decision at the Federal Trade Commission.
- The Solar System may have a ninth planet after all.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign