Iran said Tuesday that it had amassed new evidence of attempts by saboteurs to attack Iranian nuclear, defense, industrial and telecommunications installations, including the use of virus-infected American, French and German equipment.
An Intelligence Ministry announcement, carried by the semiofficial Fars News Agency, did not further specify the intended targets or the type of sabotage equipment it said had been found. But the announcement represented a new level of detail from Iran about the scope of sabotage attacks and appeared to reflect growing Iranian concern about security threats carried out clandestinely.
Source: New York Times. Read full article. (link)