Reason Morning Links: ICE Defends Violent and Illegal Conduct by Agents, Iran Condemns UK Riots, GOP Wins Wisconsin Recall
- "Federal immigration officials say an internal investigation of 12 incidents of alleged abuse and illegal conduct—including one in which a Cincinnati family claims its Fourth Amendment rights were violated—clears its agents of any wrongdoing."
- Iran's Foreign Ministry urges UK to meet the demands of looters and thugs.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) to hold vote of no confidence in Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.
- TSA Administrator John Pistole: Agency will screen in a "more informed fashion to try to recognize that the vast majority of people traveling every day are not terrorists."
- Wisconsin Democrats fail to take control of state senate.
- Jeb Bush Jr. endorses Jon Huntsman.
- Warren Jeffs' former guard claims that the former cult leader masturbated up to 15 times a day while in jail.
New at Reason.tv: "Guns, Laws, and Panics: How Fear, Not Fact, Informs the Gun Rights Debate"