Reason Morning Links: Sex! Crime! Bin Laden! Obama! The OMB! Sex Again!
• One way to become a U.S. attorney: sleep with Max Baucus.
• The Supreme Court examines a vague corruption statute.
• Defense secretary declares: We haven't had good intelligence on Osama bin Laden's location in years.
• The Obama administration holds a closed-door meeting on open government.
• The Office of Management and Budget paves the way for amped-up Pentagon spending.
• Prostitutes offer free sex at the climate summit.