Reason Morning Links: Jack Kevorkian Is Dead, Jobs Numbers Are Out, Obama's Solicitor General Hates Rich People
- Assisted suicide advocate Jack Kevorkian died this morning of kidney disease. He was 83.
- John Edwards will be indicted today for using campaign funds to hide his relationship with Jay McInerney's ex-girlfriend.
- Jobs report ain't pretty.
- Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI.) "wants to see how [the GOP] field develops" before he decides on a presidential run.
- Pres. Obama's solicitor general told a federal appeals court "that Americans who didn't like the individual mandate could always avoid it by choosing to earn less money."
- Global HIV rates are falling.
- A 25-year-old arms dealer from Miami Beach has been banned from contracting with the federal government after selling defective cartridges.
New at Reason.tv: "Universidad Francisco Marroquin (aka University of Free Marketeers)"