Explosions at Boston Marathon, Gold Is Down and Opium Is Up, Germany Mulls Robbing the Rich: P.M. Links
- Gold performed terribly on the market, suffering its worst fall in decades. China's slower-than-expected growth is partly blamed.
- German officials are pushing for a wealth tax to pay for bailouts for weaker members of the European Union.
- The Supreme Court declined today to consider whether New York's restrictions on carrying guns in public violate the Second Amendment.
- All our efforts in Afghanistan have resulted in an increase in opium production for the third year in a row.
- The feds are now saying the information they received from the state of Missouri that listed all the state's concealed weapons permit holders was unreadable.
- Rick Santorum fell ill and had to be hospitalized over the weekend. Did a gay wedding in the vicinity make him sick?
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247