Deception on Drone Strikes, Giffords Returns to Lobby for Gun Regs, Global Warming Didn't Cause Drought: P.M. Links
(Tomás Castelazo / Foter.com / CC BY)
The Obama Administration's insistence that drone strikes are being used in Pakistan to take out high-level al-Qaeda targets is utter nonsense.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is heading back to the Hill, this time to lobby for gun control regulations.
- For those who didn't realize that comic actor Jonathan Winters was still alive, he's dead at 87.
- North Dakota is building the first new oil refinery the United States has seen since the '70s.
- If you don't know why references to a Philadelphia abortion doctor named Kermit Gosnell currently on trial for murder is now suddenly showing up in your favorite social media venues, here's some info.
- A federal study says last year's massive drought was not caused by global warming.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247