A.M. Links: Rebels Bomb Hotel in Damascus, Thompson Wins Wisconsin GOP Primary, Palin Thinks Clinton Should Replace Biden, Iran Accused of Training Syrian Militia
- A bomb attached to a fuel truck has exploded near a hotel used by UN staff in Damascus, injuring three people. Rebels have claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Former governor and presidential candidate Tommy Thompson won the GOP Wisconsin Senate primary in what has been described as a win for the Republican establishment.
- The Obama administration is encouraging illegal immigrants to pay a fee and fill out a form in order to avoid deportation and obtain a work permit as part of a new program.
- Sarah Palin has suggested that Hillary Clinton replace Joe Biden on this year's Democratic ticket.
- Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta has accused Iran of training a pro-government militia in Syria.
- One Jail Deputy has been fired and another has resigned after being discovered trying to friend a female inmate on Facebook.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.