U.S. to Try 9/11 Conspirators, Obama Signs STOCK Act, New Orleans Cops Get Decades for Katrina Murders: P.M. Links
U.S. to finally go ahead and charge Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and other accused 9/11 conspirators.
- Romney says Obama's criticism of the Paul Ryan budget is part of his tradition of " set [ting] up straw men."
- Obama signs the STOCK Act to stop Congressional insider trading, notes "the powerful shouldn't get to create one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for everybody else."
- Five ex-New Orleans cops sentenced to six-65 years in prison for crimes related to the murder of two unarmed citizens after Hurricane Katrina.
- Eastern European Easter egg economics.
- Chairman of the Masters does not want to talk about their (lack of) lady problems.
- Charlie Jane Anders on the history of PTSD.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.