Reason Morning Links: White House May Arm Libyan Rebels, TARP Mostly Helped Only Banks, GOP Leadership Splits on Budget Fight
- Washington now debating the prospect of arming Libyan rebels, some of whom may have ties to Al-Qaeda.
- TARP inspector general says program helped banks, few others.
- FDA chemist is charged with insider trading.
- Boehner, Cantor shows signs of splitting over budget impasse.
- Syria's president vows reforms, including lifting a 50-year "state of emergency".
- New from Reason.tv: "Obama's War That Isn't a War"