Reason Morning Links: More Shelling in Libya, King Defends I.R.A., Illinois Bans the Death Penalty
- Libya continues to shell rebels in Zawiyah.
- Hillary Clinton says U.S. won't enforce a no-fly zone on its own.
- Fire at a Pennsylvania farm house kills seven children.
- Rep. Peter King (R-NY) defends support for the I.R.A. as he prepares for Islam hearings.
- Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signs bill to ban the death penalty in the state.
- Cutting Government Spending: An Interview with Puerto Rico Governor Luis Fortuno: