Reason Morning Links: Rubber Bullets and Bullet Trains
- Barack Obama wades into the Wisconsin debate over public-sector unions.
- Alaska's governor says he won't enact ObamaCare.
- Troubles surface at China's highly touted high-speed rail.
- The Ugandan regime orders phone companies to censor text messages during today's election.
- Officers in Iran's Revolutionary Guard say they won't fire on demonstrators.
- Protests and repression continue across the Middle East, including in Libya, Yemen, and Bahrain.
- The U.S. army wants rubber bullets for crowd control.
- Baghdad wants Washington to pay $1 billion for damage done to the city.
- Expelling gay rights groups from next year's CPAC.