Reason Morning Links: One Year Since Haiti Earthquake, Giffords Improving, Boehner Opposes New Gun Control
- Wall Street Journal: More of Loughner's online postings reveal troubled man having a mental breakdown.
- Doctor says Giffords' "prognosis for survival is 100 percent."
- Arianna Huffington gets into altercation for using her cell phone during flight.*
- Boehner says no to any new gun control measures.
- A year after devastating earthquake, Haiti is still bleak.
(*Correction: Earlier version of this post said Huffington was "escorted off" the plane. That was incorrect.)