Reason Morning Links: FBI Cheating Scandal, Chavez Loses Seats, Obama Talks Education
- DOJ Inspector General: A significant number of FBI agents and supervisors cheated on an open-book test given on the Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide.
- Obama says he wants a longer school year, admits his daughters wouldn't get the same quality education in D.C.'s public schools as they're getting in private school.
- Opposition party makes gains in Venezuelan elections.
- Jobs Americans don't want.
- John Coltrane's military portrait.
- Joe Biden: Voice of reason?