Reason Morning Links: House May "Deem" Health Care Passed, HIV Rates Up Among Risk Groups, Responding to Drug War Violence in Mexico
- House Dems may use procedural trick to pass health care reform without actually voting on it.
- UN says global HIV rates rising among prostitutes, gays, and drug users due to laws against all three.
- McCain and Palin to reunite to boost McCain's senate campaign.
- Mexican, U.S. officials denounce drug violence, pledge to continue policies that have spawned it.
- Sen. Dodd (D-Conn.) introduces financial regulation bill.