Reason Morning Links: Big Drop in World Trade, Spain Threatens the Euro, Congress Vs. OSHA
- Last year saw biggest drop in global trade since WWII.
- NY Times publishes allegations that New York Gov. David Paterson pressured woman to drop domestic abuses charges against one of his top aides.
- Spain's economic slump may kill the Euro.
- Obama may drop plans for stand-alone consumer protection agency as part of financial system reform package.
- More than 70 percent of Congressional offices violate OSHA regulations.