Reason Morning Links: Obama Budget Projects Record Deficit, White House Wants Overhaul of NCLB, Cold Meds May Soon Require a Prescription
- Obama unveils $3.8 trillion budget, with $1.56 trillion deficit.
- White House plans major overhaul of No Child Left Behind.
- Many states now considering requiring a prescription for cold medication with pseudoephedrine.
- GOP sets sights on Obama's old Senate seat.
- Female suicide bomber kills 41 in Baghdad.
- Congress to review "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" this week.