- Fox News has vowed to defend reporter James Rosen, should the DOJ actually attempt to name him a criminal co-conspirator in connection with a news leak.
- As the stop-and-frisk civil rights challenge in New York City comes to a close, the city’s attorney insisted there was "no indication of racial motivation whatsoever" in the police’s behavior, despite all evidence to the contrary.
- One of the hunger-strikers at Guantanamo Bay has turned to Twitter (through his lawyer) to try to get support for closing down the detention facility.
- A report from the Brookings Institution says that the poor are moving out of cities to the suburbs, because that’s where jobs and affordable housing can be found.
- Police raided and shut down an independent newspaper in Uganda in connection with a conflict between an army general and the president of the country.
- Boeing’s troubled 787 Dreamliners are returning to the skies over the United States.
Spice up your blog or Website with Reason 24/7news and Reason articles! You can easily add a widget here.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.