- need a warrant to search the contents of somebody’s cellphone. Florida’s Supreme Court ruled today that police
- The Department of Justice has sent letters to U.S. District Court in Maryland supporting citizens’ rights to photograph or film public police activity, arguing that the First and Fourth Amendment protect them.
- Could the growing disaster that is ObamaCare help Tea Party candidates in 2014?
- Could the growing disaster that is ObamaCare result in South Carolina’s legislature declaring it “null and void” in the Palmetto State?
- A squabble between a Japanese Bitcoin exchange and an American startup that was supposed to take over its operations in the states and Canada has led to a $75 million lawsuit.
- President Barack Obama’s approval rating is at a nine-month low.
Spice up your blog or Website with Reason 24/7news and Reason articles! You can easily add a widget here.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.