- pre-emptive strike on the country. British Prime Minister David Cameron is also concerned the nuclear threat to the West is real. Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) is buying the fear North Korea is trying to sell us and wants to launch a
- Another day, another political scandal in New York. A state lawmaker who represents the Bronx was arrested for taking bribes in order help some developer buddies.
- Another day, another solar power industry failure. Former employees of a recently shuttered (and subsidized) solar plant in Pennsylvania are trying to force the company into bankruptcy proceedings for its failure to pay their severances.
- Idaho lawmakers have signed off on legislation to require police to get warrants to use drones for surveillance, except in emergencies.
- Google appears to be challenging one of the National Security Letters that are used to demand the company hand over private data about users.
- The United States is offering a $5 million reward for information leading to the capture and conviction of brutal warlord Joseph Kony.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247