- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has confirmed that he is against gay conversion therapy.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has apologized to the Turkish prime minister for the 2010 raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla that left several Turkish nationals dead.
- Obama has promised Jordan $200 million in aid, which I’m sure is easy to explain to the kids who couldn’t go on tours of the White House.
- In other news on sensible spending, the Pentagon wants $49 million for a new prison at Guantánamo Bay for “special” detainees.
- France’s highest court and an advisory council have both dismissed the 75 percent income tax on the wealthy.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!