- Gun owners can enjoy a 15 percent discount at All Around Pizzas and Deli in Virginia Beach. The owner had instituted the discount as a temporary show of support for gun rights but may make the special offer permanent.
- According to law enforcement officials, Adam Lanza may have been motivated to commit the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School by a desire to outdo Anders Breivik, the Norwegian who killed 77 people in 2011.
- The White House press corps is frustrated that they did not have the access to Obama they wanted during the president’s recent golfing weekend.
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has returned to Venezuela after undergoing cancer treatment in Cuba.
- Congress’ newly proposed gun legislation would protect some guns while banning almost identical models of some of these weapons because of cosmetic attachments.
- Burger King’s twitter account was hacked and then used to promote McDonald's.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!