- He's perfectly happy with Joe Biden as his running mate, says Obama. He wouldn't consider replacing him. Really?
- It turns out that New Yorkers who are less likely to be stopped and frisked are more likely to support the practice, and vice versa. That's social science for you!
- What was that famous smudge on the photo Curiosity sent back to Earth? It turns out the Mars rover snapped its own rocket-powered backpack. Or did it? Maybe India's probe can check.
- Israel's civil defense chief warns that an attack on Iran's nuclear program could trigger war. You think?
- Ecuador grants Julian Assange asylum as British police gather outside the embassy where he has taken refuge. The UK threatens to strip the place of its diplomatic status and seize the WikiLeaks founder. Way to make headlines, Julian!
- Just try to drive to get your immigration waivers, says Arizona's governor to immigrants in the state's latest flurry of crazy.
- ACORN workers can sue James O'Keefe for exposing them and getting them fired, says a judge.
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.