- Obama back-pedals, except not really, on his Supreme Court-scorning.
- Also, Obama just loves the private sector and signed the JOBS bill to prove it. (JOBS; JumpStart Our Business Startups. Sigh.)
- Everyone in Syria, get your bloodshed on before the April 12 ceasefire!
- Rick Santorum gets media attention by being that guy who won't acquiesce to Romnevitability.(It's a Romnentuality?)
- It's just a fleshwound, so just say no! Fewer Americans going to the doctor, taking prescription drugs in this here economic climate.
- Now, if you can afford to go the doctor, why not also buy a town? Or even the former company town recently used for the dystopian setting of The Hunger Games?
- Headlines: "Humongous fuzzy dinosaur unearthed in China (+video)"
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.