Reason's "Bailouts and Bull" D.C. Viewing Party
On Friday, March 13, Reason hosted a viewing party before the Reason.tv-inspired 20/20 special "Bailouts and Bull." To watch the show in its entirety, go here.
From our Washington, D.C. HQ and in front of an audience of 300 people, Reason.tv Editor in Chief Nick Gillespie hosted a fast-paced discussion of the issues featured in "Bailouts and Bull" with the following guests:
* Dana Berliner, Institute for Justice, on eminent domain abuse
* Rob Kampia, Marijuana Policy Project, on drug policy
* Veronique de Rugy, Mercatus Center, on bailouts and stimulus spending
* Dan Lips, Heritage Foundation, on universal preschool
* Shikha Dalmia, Reason Foundation, on immigration policy
* Shirley Ybarra, Reason Foundation, on traffic congestion and transportation
Reason would like to thank Marijuana Policy Project, the Institute for Justice, Mercatus, The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States, Golden Door Foundation, and the Lagunitas Brewing Company for their generous help in underwriting this event.
Click above to watch highlights from the event (approximately 2.30 minutes; shot by Dan Hayes and edited by Meredith Bragg).