Linda Brown Dies, Mark Zuckerberg Agrees to Testify Before Congress, and Kim Jung Un Might Be In China: P.M. Links
Linda Brown of Brown v. Board fame died today.
- Mark Zuckerberg has agreed to testify before Congress about Facebook's privacy policies.
- Paul Krugman argues that crooked conservative politicians get a pass, while dodgy Democrats have their careers ended.
- Beloved PNW burger chain threated by IWW takeover.
- North Korean mystery train arrives in Beijing, fueling speculation that Kim Jung Un is on board.
- Opposition to California's sanctuary city law grows in Orange County.