Florida Gov. Signs Gun Control Bill, Pence Says Trump-Kim Meeting Vindicates U.S. Strategy, and Active Shooter Situation Reported at California Veterans' Home: P.M. Links
Florida government Rick Scott signs bill raising the age to purchase a firearm from 18 to 21, banning the sale of bump stocks, and funding more school resource officers in response to the Parkland shooting.
- VP Mike Pence says the Trump-Kim talks vindicate U.S. strategy on North Korea.
- American allies mull strategies to push back on Trump tariffs.
- Active shooter situation reported at California veterans home.
- Anti-Airbnb protestors provoke righteous anger from sleepy neighbors.
- A burger-flipping robot at a California restaurant has been fired for being too slow.