Trump's State of the Union Will Focus on Infrastructure, Ryan Urges GOP to Not Oversell Nunes Memo, and Scientists 3D Print Ears: P.M. Links
Trump's State of the Union speech will center on $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan says Trump adviser Gary Cohn.
- Liberals already think the plan is a scam.
- Speaker Ryan urges GOP to not oversell the release of the Nunes memo.
- Trump says he will offer message of unity in SOTU address. His supporters are already worried he's gone soft.
- Scientists 3D print new ears for kids with deformities.
- "Experts" discover new phenomenon known as micro-cheating.