Trump Insists DACA Deal Must Include Border Wall Funding, Gunman Attacks Coptic Christians in Egypt, 40,000 Pounds of Avocado Spill Onto Texas Highway: P.M. Links
President Trump insisted any immigration deal involving Dreamers also include funding for a border wall with Mexico.
- A gunman in Egypt who targeted Coptic Christians killed seven people.
- Former soccer player George Weah was elected president of Liberia.
- China denies selling oil to North Korea.
- Anti-government protests erupt in Iran.
- An 18-wheeler crashed in Texas, spilling 40,000 pounds of avocado onto the highway.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content