A.M. Links: Matt Lauer Says He's 'Soul Searching' After Being Fired for Sexual Misconduct, British Ambassador Blasts Trump for Anti-Muslim Tweets
"Britain's ambassador to the United States has conveyed the government's concerns to the White House over Donald Trump's promotion on Twitter of material created by far right group Britain First."
- Matt Lauer says that he is "sorry" and that he is "soul searching" after being fired from NBC over allegations of sexual misconduct.
- Roy Moore says a conspiracy of "liberals, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders, and socialists" are to blame for the multiple allegations of sexual misconduct leveled against him.
- A fifth woman has accused Sen. Al Franken of sexual misconduct.
- Senate Republicans remain divided over the GOP tax plan.
- Investigators working for Special Counsel Robert Mueller have reportedly interviewed Jared Kushner about the meeting between Kushner, Michael T. Flynn, and Russian Ambassador Sergey I. Kislyak.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.