Improvised Explosive Hits London Underground, ESPN Denies Jemele Hill Replacement Rumors, Fox Uses Trafficking Victims to Take Shots at Google: A.M. Links
An explosion on London's Underground has left 18 injured and is being considered a terrorist incident.
- Oracle and 21st Century Fox are supporting a disingenuous anti-trafficking bill "as an opportunity to take shots at Google."
- A Robert E. Lee statue has been removed from Lee Park in Dallas.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement is seeking permission to destroy records of deaths and sexual abuse in its detention centers after 20 years.
- ESPN denies that it tried to boot reporter Jemele Hill after she called Donald Trump a white supremacist and the White House said it should be a "fireable offense."
- The president is mad about filibuster rules again.
With the ridiculous Filibuster Rule in the Senate, Republicans need 60 votes to pass legislation, rather than 51. Can't get votes, END NOW!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2017