Homeland Security After Antifa, Colorado Sex-Offender Registry Unconstitutional, L'Oreal Fires Its First Trans Model: A.M. Links
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has officially classified the leftist group Antifa as a "domestic terrorist" organization.
- A federal judge in Colorado has ruled the state's sex-offender registry to be a form of "cruel and unusual punishment."
- The Supreme Court of Kenya has declared the country's August presidential election invalid due to allegations of widespread voter fraud.
- Is the Pope a Freudian?
- Culture war of the day: makeup conglomerate L'Oreal has fired its first transgender model, Munroe Bergdorf, over a Facebook post in which the 29-year-old woman wrote, "Honestly I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people."
- Pete Rose has been sacked from Fox Sports over allegations of sex with a teen girl.
BREAKING: US employers added steady 156,000 jobs in August, unemployment rate ticks up to 4.4 percent.
— The Associated Press (@AP) September 1, 2017
- Hot take: only a government crackdown on speech can save free speech!
- Big changes are coming to catfish regulation.
- Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has resigned, spurring talk that he's headed to a position with the Trump administration.