ISIS Takes Credit for Berlin Attack, South Carolina Considers Porn-Proof Computers, Lena Dunham Has Abortion Regrets: P.M. Links
ISIS is claiming responsibility for the attack on a Christmas market in Berlin yesterday that killed 12 people and injured dozens more. German police have now released the man arrested yesterday as a suspect, citing insufficient evidence.
- The October 30 warrant authorizing the FBI to search Anthony Weiner's laptop was unsealed today.
- Four more government officials have been charged in conjunction with the water crisis in Flint, Michigan.
- South Carolina state Rep. William Chumley (R-35th District) has introduced an amendment that would require anti-porn filters to be installed on all computers sold in South Carolina but allow consumers to opt-out of the filter for $20.
- Notoriously overreaching California Attorney General Kamala Harris (D), who was elected to Congress in November, will serve on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee; the Select Committee on Intelligence; the Committee on Environment & Public Works; and the Committee on the Budget.
- "This is the kind of thing that makes legislators go 'we need to pass a law that says you can't do this,'" said FBI agent Dale Carson about selling peed-upon sticks.
- Lena Dunham is keeping herself in the spotlight this week by declaring: "I still haven't had an abortion, but I wish I had."
- Can your mouthwash treat gonorrhea?