Clinton SuperPAC to Spend Millions Shaming Millennials Out of Third-Party Voting, Electronic Billboard Ban Unconstitutional, Californians Want to Put Condoms on Porn Stars: A.M. Links
"We'll be launching a multimillion-dollar digital campaign that talks about what's at stake and how a vote for a third-party candidate is a vote for Donald Trump," said Justin Barasky, a strategist for Hillary Clinton SuperPAC Priorities USA.
- A Swedish court says it won't suspend a rape investigation against Wikileaks mastermind Julian Assange.
- Donald Trump told Dr. Oz yesterday that he supports making birth control pills available without a prescription.
- Bans on electronic billboards are unconstitutional.
- A USC/Los Angeles Times poll found 55 percent of respondents support a law forcing condom usage in porn films (and creating a state "porn czar" to oversee enforcement).
- Local police departments are creating their own DNA databases. What could go wrong?
- Janitors in California must receive anti-sexual harassment training under a new measure signed by Gov. Jerry Brown.
- Four women say they were drugged and raped at a Washington State University Delta Upsilon party over the weekend, leading the school to suspend the fraternity.
- Today's most subtance-free, hackery-heavy op-ed, for your hate-reading pleasure.
- An Illinois woman is suing a sex-toy maker for invastion of privacy.