A.M. Links: Hillary vs. Bernie, Conservatives vs. Trump, Libertarian Presidential Debate in Las Vegas
Voters head to the polls today for Democratic presidential primaries in Kentucky and Oregon.
- Libertarian Party presidential candidates Gary Johnson, John McAfee, and Austin Petersen debated last night in Las Vegas.
- "The alleged altercation that occurred between actor Wendell Pierce and a small group of visitors at an Atlanta hotel — a confrontation that reportedly began as a political disagreement over Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton — was more violent and 'crazier' than initially reported, according to a witness."
- Donald Trump is planning to meet this week with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.
- Some conservative activists "are still plotting to stop Trump at the GOP convention."
- At least 28 people were killed in a car bomb attack on an outdoor market in Baghdad.