Ted Cruz Bows Out, Libertarian Searches Spike, Occupational License to Shampoo Hair Challenged: A.M. Links
- Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders were the big winners in Indiana yesterday.
- Ted Cruz is out of the Republican presidential race. (Hide your wayward teenage drifters!)
- John Kasich never says die.
- Meanwhile, Google searches for "Libertarian Party" and "Gary Johnson" skyrocketed last night.
- Here's what Rep. Justin Amash (R-Michigan) had to say about the evening:
— Justin Amash (@justinamash) May 4, 2016
- An Italian court ruled that "people should not be punished if, forced by need, they steal small quantities of food in order to meet the basic requirement of feeding themselves."
- A new national poll released Wednesday shows that in a Hillary Clinton/Donald Trump contest, she comes away with 54 percent of respondents' support and Trump with 41 percent.
- A libertarian think tank, The Beacon Center, is suing over a Tennessee law requiring an occupational license to shampoo hair.